Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Introduction

I have been dreaming up theme parks as long as I remember. I grew up going to Walt Disney World about once a year, and it captivated me so much that I started sketching ideas for theme parks of my own. Initially, these ideas were theme parks to be put in my home state, West Virginia, but throughout the years, I thought of many ideas for parks not specifically for West Virginia. Interspersed throughout the many theme park ideas, I also thought of stories that could be for movies and other media. In reality, all of these ideas are about creating worlds of your own that you can tell a story through.

I will show some of these ideas on this blog periodically, as well as some personal thoughts occasionally. If you like entertainment design and, especially, theme park design, I hope you will like what you see here!

No comments: